Índice del Foro · Nuevos Mensajes · Registrar · Participantes · Reglas del Foro · Búscar · RSS · Entrada

Temas Recientes                                                                                Categorías del Foro                                                      Autor         Respuestas Ultima Publicación
  LOSV en Pandemia
  Line of Sight - Vietnam ROCA 1Viernes, 2020-04-24 19:51
Mijail
  Free 3D models
  Line of Sight - Vietnam embattl3D 0Jueves, 2017-03-09 21:11
embattl3D
  Happy B-Day Edis!!
  Fuera de tema Mijail 1Jueves, 2013-03-28 00:56
embattl3D
  Greetings!
  Fuera de tema embattl3D 0Domingo, 2012-12-23 20:40
embattl3D
  Happy Birthday Shadow!!
  Fuera de tema Mijail 2Sábado, 2012-04-21 03:06
DaniloV

• Página 1 de 1
Foro » Generales » Agradable y divertido » BlueNight 1 Coop DD2 Map 2 Pictures (Top foto is my mountain an bottom is my island)
BlueNight 1 Coop DD2 Map 2 Pictures
BlueNight Date: Jueves, 2011-01-20, 08:06 | Message # 1
Private

Attachments: 8305417.jpg (305.9 Kb) · 8788644.jpg (299.0 Kb)

Message edited by BlueNight - Jueves, 2011-01-20, 08:52

Paula Date: Jueves, 2011-01-20, 23:06 | Message # 2
Private
Ohh, winter! Is it made by you???

embattl3D Date: Jueves, 2011-01-20, 23:31 | Message # 3
Advanced
Lieutenant
woohoo its xmas again! just add sum more decorations happy

...:::"respect the aspect of expect"- Sir Cr4p:::...

BlueNight Date: Sábado, 2011-01-22, 04:18 | Message # 4
Private
Yes all those made by me ... :-)) Just hope they are good enough for players to enjoy with Little to NO Lag at all I hope :-)

BlueNight-Angel Date: Martes, 2011-07-05, 05:31 | Message # 5
Private
Hi I want to say ,,, I am sorry to everyone in the u4g-clan.ucoz.com site and Embattl3d site of Edis , I don't know what I have done for ROCA to want everyone to BAN me from their servers,, I do want to say I have loved playing with everyone and I have enjoyed everyones friendship as long as they you all had excepted me,,, and I love you guys for all your KINDNESS you all have shown to me !!
I am sorry for whatever I have done, to ROCA and any and everyone else in LOSV ,,,

It has been a PLEASURE to have had such wonderful friends !!!!
Goodbye I guess I won't be getting to join you guys in LOSV anymore and THANKS again for all of you !!

DaniloV Date: Miércoles, 2011-07-06, 00:02 | Message # 6
Lieutenant
blue, u4g no ban to u, u can enter to my server. no leave losv pls, ROCA no agry with u and nobody are angry.

DaniloV Date: Miércoles, 2011-07-06, 00:13 | Message # 7
Lieutenant
its a misunderstood, blue u are not banned fron any server dont worry

ROCA Date: Miércoles, 2011-07-06, 21:16 | Message # 8
Private
Quote (BlueNight-Angel)
Hi I want to say ,,, I am sorry to everyone in the u4g-clan.ucoz.com site and Embattl3d site of Edis , I don't know what I have done for ROCA to want everyone to BAN me from their servers

Hi blue, you got me wrong, i remember we were talking about the problems you could have again for not using banlist, so i said I wasnt joining ur server and to my m8s that i MAY HAVE TO WARN THEM, u4g E members so they might not join you since ur server will have dangerous hacker players hiding in other names and to get crashed , forget it, i said something like that, so get me i got angry at first, after so much effort from me and partners i asked help for you, to be updated about new hackers Ips to protect my server, your server againts credos flood, then turk when how many times crashed you, how many chinese those 2 chinese crashed u and me, i told you i took out the ip s you told me to.. now if you still want to wear no-banlist i hve no problem with that.

To the U4G team (spanish version, abreviada)El problema fue que me dijo que no usaria el archivo banned que tanto la ha ayudado, lo que le dije fue que asi no entrariamos ni ustedes ni yo ni los miembros E y los tendria que advertir de que el server de blue esta desprotejido, eso fue todo, no solicite que la banearan ni nada por el estilo.

Vassilij Date: Miércoles, 2011-07-06, 23:40 | Message # 9
Sergeant
We NEVER ban you blue. You are a great friend!! :D. dont worry, be happy

embattl3D Date: Jueves, 2011-07-07, 15:36 | Message # 10
Advanced
Lieutenant
Quote (Vassilij)
dont worry, be happy

...:::"respect the aspect of expect"- Sir Cr4p:::...

Foro » Generales » Agradable y divertido » BlueNight 1 Coop DD2 Map 2 Pictures (Top foto is my mountain an bottom is my island)
  • Página 1 de 1
Búscar:
Usuarios que visitaron Hoy
Leyenda del Foro
[Administrator- Administradores] [Moderator- Moderadores] [Game Designer- Diseñador de Juegos] [VIP- Miembro Verificado] [uCoz- Miembro de uCoz] [User- Usuario no Verificado] [Huésped- No Registrado] [Blocked- Prohibido]
      Foro TOP
· Temas TOP 5 · · Miembros Más Activos · · Miembros Más Votados · · Nuevos Miembros ·

Mini Chat

Copyright e-3D © 2024 | Website Builder Templates | UnForGiven - U4G